Canyon Runner Offshore Virtual Seminar Series
Virtual Seminar Series
4 Conferences over 2 Months
11am to 3pm
February 6, 2021
February 20, 2021
March 6, 2021
March 20, 2021
4 Days - 4 Breakout Sessions Each Day
In the past you'd only be able to see 6 Sessions - now you'll see 16
Now all sessions will be viewable after the Seminar is over for your review over and over again.
$10 for Every Ticket Donated to Operation Restored Warrior
Amazing New Topics from Outstanding New Speakers
Our 2021 Seminar Will Cover It All - 16 Topics For All to See - Our Most Comprehensive Seminar to Date
Canyon Runner Seminar TEAM
2,000+ Big-Eye & $5,000,000+ in Tournament Winnings
Come Join Us & Learn How its Done!
Celebrate Canyon Runner's 58+ Tournament Wins by Raising $20,000+ for Our Military Veterans!
**$50,000+ DOOR PRIZES! - FREE BEER! - FREE BREAKFAST!**
NEW NEVER BEFORE SEEN BREAKOUT TOPICS - MOST TOPICS EVER COVERED IN ONE DAY
New for 2021:
- Capt. Deane Lambros - Specialized Big-Eye Tuna Trolling Techniques
- Capt. Deane Lambros - Advanced Canyon Recon - How & WHEN to Find and Catch Your Quarry Without Fishing the Crowd - Fish Earlier and Farther
- Capt. Capt. Jim Freda - "Shore Catch" Inshore Tuna - When, Where, Why & How "Core Class"
- Capt. Dennis Ednee - "A-Salt Weapon" - Kite Fishing for Tuna & Marlin
- Capt. Gene Quigley - "Shore Catch" - Top Water Tuna - Plugging, Popping and Stick Baits - Casting for Tuna
- Capt. Craig Angelini - Advanced Offshore Sharking for Monster Makos
- Capt. Mike Zajac - "Core Class" - Learn How to Truly Run the Pit like the Professional Mate
- Capt. Mark DeCabia "Rebel" - Why 10 % of Fisherman Catch 90% of the Fish - Learn Why the Same Crews Outfish the Fleet
- Capt. Mark DeCabia "Rebel" - Bigeye or Bust - Private boat big-tactics - Average More Big-eyes per trip than the Pros - Big Fish Tactics
- Using Your Electronics to Find Fish "Core Class" - Matt Finney - Master Electronics Technician - Wintron
- Capt. Tim Pickett - Day Time Swords in Northeast Canyons - It's On in the Northeast - Just Ask Some of our Attendees Last Year
- Capt. Tim Pickett - Small Boat Dredge Fishing - Fish Your 30 Footer Like a 60 Footer
- Canyon Recon - The Art of Finding Tuna Without Chasing the Crowd "Core Class" - Capt. Deane Lambros - "Canyon Runner"
- Advanced Big-Eye Tactics - Specialized Big-Eye Tuna Trolling Techniques - Capt. Deane Lambros & "Canyon Runner"
- Offshore Sharking for Monster Makos - Capt. Craig Angelini - "Canyon Runner"
- Learn How to Truly Run the Pit like a Professional Mate - Capt. Mike Zajac & "Canyon Runner" Crew
- Water Temp Analysis "Core Class" - Courses for First Time Attendees - Capt. Len Belcaro
- Big Fish Tactics in the Canyon - Big-Eyes, Giants & Swords - Capt. Mark DeCabia - "Rebel"
- Kite Fishing for Tuna - Capt. Ray Rosher - "Miss Britt"
- Advanced Live Bait Tactics - Find em, Pen em, Fish em Right - Capt. Ray Rosher - "Miss Britt"
- Gulf Stream Marlin & Yellowfin Trolling - Capt. Dennis Ednee - "A-Salt Weapon"
- Winning Marlin Tactics - Tournament Winning Angler Brad Burgess - "Canyon Runner"
- Inshore Tuna Game Plan - Trolling & Chunking - Capt. Sean Welsh - "Restless Lady"
- Using Your Electronics to Find Fish "Core Class" - Simrad & Matt Finney - Master Electronics Technician - Wintron
- Why 10 % of Fisherman Catch 90% of the Fish - Learn Why the Same Crews Outfish the Fleet - Capt. Mark DeCabia - "Rebel"
- Rigging Ballyhoo for Tuna "Core Class" - Hands On Training" - "Canyon Runner"
- Top Water Tuna - Plugging, Popping and Stick Baits - Casting for Tuna - Gene Quigley - "Shore Catch"
- Hands on Bait Rigging - Chunking Hook Baits - the Secrets of the Pros - Capt. Mike Zajac - "Canyon Runner"
- Hands on Bait Rigging for the Big Boys - Swords Baits and Stick Mackerel for Giants - "Canyon Runner" Crew
- Hands on Bait Rigging - How to Properly Rig Live Baits for Trolling and Kite Fishing - Capt. Ray Rosher - "Miss Britt"
- Canyon Trolling 101 "Core Class" - What You Must Know to Excel Offshore - Capt. Craig Angelini - "Canyon Runner"
- Day & Night Time Sword Fishing the Canyons - All You Need to Know - Capt. Tim Pickett - Lindgren Pitman
- Small Boat Dredge Fishing - Capt. Tim Pickett - Lindgren Pitman
- NMFS - Ask Any Question You May Have - Learn The Rules and Why They Are - Lt. Wynn Carney
- Hi-Tech Rigging Baits for Big Fish - Capt. Joe Shute - The Inventor of the Best Big Tuna Lure Ever
- Canyon Chunking 101 "Core Class" - Rig Up like a Professional Crew - Capt. Chris Squieri - Atlantic Yacht Haven
- Tuna Jigging 101 - Learn from The Best - Dave Arbeitman - The Reel Seat
- Offshore Trolling & Chunking from a Center Console - Capt. Freddy Gamboa - "Andrea's Toy"
- Inshore Tuna - When, Where, Why & How "Core Class" - Capt. Gene Quigley/Capt. Jim Freda - "Shore Catch"
- Engine Preventative Maintenance & Repairs at Sea - John Lane - Forked River Diesel
- Tilefishing the Canyons - Dave Arbiteman - Reel Seat
- Advanced Water Temp Analysis - Debrief on the Year - Capt. Len Belcaro
- Rod Building, Repair and Maintenance - Joey Lamonica from Joeys Rod Building -15 Minute Hands-On Session
- Fishing the Gulf Stream for Yellowfin and Marlin - Capt. Dennis Ednee
- The Biology of our Quarry - What make Tuna Tic - Dr. Walter Golet - Univ. of Maine
Click Here to Read 33 Pages of Testimonials From our past Seminars
Click Here to Read a Power & Motoryacht Article on Canyon Runner Seminars
Canyon Runner continues its long established tradition as one of the most unique, in-depth, hands-on, detailed and informative fishing seminar in the World. We’ve educated over 15,000+ offshore anglers – and 99% of those participants have walked away from our Seminars with the same over-riding comment – “The Seminar is worth every penny!”
In 2020 we’ve added significantly to the topics covered with Major Focuses on Advanced Techniques to Excel Offshore on ALL Species which mean - mastering CORE Training for beginners and experts alike. Big-eye and tournament fishing has been nothing short of amazing for all of us the past recently - but not this year - this year you had to go back to old school and get it done offshore by targeting multiple species - the way it use to be. Yeah we still caught dozens of big-eyes, yeah we still won a few more tournaments bringing Canyon Runner's all time total to 53 Tournament Wins - but the only way to get through a season like 2018 is learn to do it all.
No one is an expert in everything - neither are you - neither are we - there's always something to learn and the 2019 Seminar is the place to learn it all. The NEW curriculum will include a combination of a record number of NEW classes plus CORE training on everything that swims in our canyons - all species of tuna & marlin, swords, makos, mahi, wahoo and tiles - whatever it take to get it done. This year more than any other will provide the best way for those new to offshore fishing to learn what they need to know to succeed and seasoned offshore veterans to hone their skills.
This year the most important thing we’ll do is give back to those that gave everything for us. Every year try to get as many Military personnel we can offshore for FREE - in the last year we got close to 75 servicemen offshore tuna fishing and striper fishing. (In addition to 5-10 other trips we donate to various worthy charities.) So for the 2019 Seminar we are going to donate $5/ticket plus all additional funds raised by raffling off $5,000 worth of Canyon Runner Spreader Bars directly to those Veterans. If each attendee just donates $20 to this raffle we can easily raise $20,000+ to donate to Operation Restored Warrior!
Of course – while your training will still be the focus of the day - the now famous Canyon Runner Seminar Door prizes will be as good as ever with over $50,000+ in door prizes. Prizes will include Penn reels, Rods by Joey’s Rod Building, Canyon Runner Lures, Momoi line, Deep Ocean Apparel, Hydro Glow Lights, equipment donated by the RFA, BHP Tackle, Deep Sea Outfitters, The Big Game Fishing Journal/Offshore Satellite Services, SIMRAD, Braid Tackle and more.
We'll have FREE continental breakfast - FREE snacks & coffee - and FREE BEER!!!
FREE $100 Spreader Bar & Bag - Groups of 4
For additional information and Tickets
We look forward to seeing you there.
The Crew of the Canyon Runner
IT TAKES A LOT OF PARTNERS TO FISH THE NUMBER OF DAYS CANYON RUNNER DOES. THESE ARE A FEW OF THE COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS THAT HELP SUPPORT TEAM CANYON RUNNER.