Canyon Runner Coaching Services
“The First in Real Time Fishing Report and Coaching Services"
We will be At Your Helm 24/7/365 and Will Be Fishing The Canyons From Early May to Early November - No Matter What!
95+ Tournament Wins & Over $8,000,000 In Winnings –2012-2020 For Our Members With Our Information – The Results Speaks for Themselves - You Can't Afford Not to Join!
#1 Benefit - Track the Canyon Runner out of NY/NJ and Track the Restless Lady out of Ocean City, MD in Real Time from Your Phone or Computer
Example Below of Boat Tracking Technology - It's All in Real Time
Each Dot Below is an exact GPS number with date, time, speed, heading - these were just trips on one of the boats we track that we made in one just month to the canyon.
***Coverage in Cape May to Norfolk by Capt. Sean Welsh & Restless Lady Crew***
***Coverage in Long Island and East by In The Bite Young Gun Capt. Mark DeCabia & Team Rebel***
***Coverage by Canyon Runner & And our All Our Members Everywhere***
Track All These Boats Every Minutes of Every Day All Summer Long with GPS Tracking System - GPLink!
New for 2021:
- Ability via Text to Stay in Constant Contact with Us While Offshore!
- Ability via Text to work with one of our Pro Boats or other Members!
- Private Member's Only VHF Channels!
- Members to Communicate w/Each Other & Coordinate Intel Fishing Teams Offshore!
- Fishing Forum for all Members to Contribute Information - Communicate - Share Intel/Info – and communicate with Canyon Runner Captains!
- Major Focus on Mid-Shore/Inshore Tuna Intel and Training!
- 45+ Training Videos - 45 Minutes Each on Every Possible Topic!
- 600+ Pages of PowerPoint Slides!
- Feature for Members to Fish on Each Other's Boats!
- Canyon Runner Crew - Mates and Captains - Available to Fish on Your Boat!
- Reducing the Number of Members by One-Third to Increase Your Success!
- All Canyon Runner Captains Available at all times Phone, Text, Email!
- GPS tracking of exact location, speed and heading of each boat – all day, every day of the year – historical positions as well for years back – Restless Lady out of OC, MC – Canyon Runner out of NJ & NY!
- Multiple Daily Email Updates & Hands on Training Sessions!
- Multiple FREE Seminars for Members in NY and NJ Throughout the Year!
- CAT GPLink GPS Access to exact location and running status of Restless Lady out of Ocean City, MD –24 Hours a Day - It's looking right at our Chart Plotter in REAL TIME
- Private Members Only Seminars
- 24/7 Access over the Phone 365 Days a Year for Debriefing, Training 1and Group Q&A!
Membership gives you exact knowledge to what is going on up and down the edge, as it is going on, where it is going on, every single day of the season from Hydro to Norfolk Canyons and all waters in between. These are not rumors you hear on the dock, tackle shops or the internet that are days old and never 100% accurate. This is exactly what is going on as it is going on. Not only will you be able to find out exactly where our boats are as you are leaving the dock, you’ll be able work with us while offshore every minute of your trip. Exact location, exact lures and bait, exact times of day the bite turned on, exact trolling pattern, speed, water temperature –everything you need to succeed.
As a Member of our Fishing Report Service you will be put right on the bite - every time you leave the dock - with real time reports 24-hours a day. Our Team runs every single day from Hydro to Norfolk Canyons so our info is always available and always real time.
As a Member you'll receive daily emails providing updates on the fishing but more importantly constant educational information pertinent to what is going on on the edge at that time. Videos, powerpoint presentations, articles - whatever it takes to help you get to the next lever.
Again for 2021 we will be assisted by the Restless Lady out of Ocean City, MD and install GPS tracking on their boat to give us even better coverage from the Wilmington to Norfolk Canyons and Capt. Mark DeCabia of Team Rebel & 2018 In the Bite - Young Gun Captain out of Shinnecock for the best coverage from Block to Hydrographers Canyon and Beyond.
The cost of this information is slightly more than the cost of fuel for one overnight canyon trip - paid back in full on your first trip when you go exactly where the fish are instead of spending half your trip looking. If you run 6 trips a season the service is less than the cost of bait on each trip.
We’ll restrict Membership to just 50 boats in NJ, 50 in NY and 50 from Delaware South. Limited Membership ensures that the information we give out will stay secret.
To sign up or for more info please give me a call at 855-277-4667 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope You Join The Team!