CR Coaching & Intel Membership
THE BEST WAY TO SAVE ON FUEL IN 2023!!!
More Fish - Less Money - Any Questions????
MAJOR FOCUS ON MID-SHORE & INSHORE TUNA!
110+ Tournament Wins & Over $10,000,000 In Winnings –2012-2022 For Our Members With Our Information – The Results Speaks for Themselves - You Can't Afford Not to Join!
MAJOR FOCUS ON MID-SHORE & INSHORE TUNA!
10 of the Top Boats from North Carolina to Cape Cod - and anywhere in between - Provide Real-Time Intel 24/7/365
Long Island/Conn - Capt. Mark DeCabia - "Rebel" - Team "Gotta Go"
Cape May to Virginia Beach - Capt. Mark Hoos - "Marli" & Capt. Sean Welsh & Capt. Chris Huk - "Restless Lady" Fleet & Multiple Other Top Charter Boats - OCMD
New Jersey - Capt. Freddie Gamboa "Andrea's Toy" - & Capt. Jeff "Wolfpack" Warford
Virginia/Oregon Inlet - Capt. Greg Mayer "Fishing Frenzy" & Capt. Peter Doran "Capt. B.C"
Coverage Everywhere by the Canyon Runner Crew and our 250+ Members from Cape Cod to North Carolina
What does the Membership Provide????????.........So Much We Need 30-40 Minutes on a Call to Cover It All......In Summary......This is What You'll Get.......
The Benefits of Membership
- Canyon Runner Captains Become Your Virtual Co-Captain – Both Before Departure and in Real Time Every Minute While Offshore Using SAT Texting Device!
- NEW in 2023 – Inshore Fishing Reports, Intel & Assistance As Well!
- Access to Multiple FREE Member Only Trips on the Canyon Runner!
- Average Member Owns a 34’ Center Console & Fishes Mid-Shore & Inshore 70% of Their Trips so Major Focus on Mid-Shore & Inshore Intel!
- Several CR Pro-Staff Available to Fish on Your Boat!
- Multiple FREE Member’s Only Virtual Seminars All Year Long!
- Weekly In-Season Member’s Only Zoom Calls on Intel, Strategy, Planning & Weather!
- Member’s Only VHF Channel!
- Ability via Text to Stay in Constant Contact with Entire Team While Offshore!
- Members to Communicate w/Each Other & Coordinate Intel Fishing Teams Before Trips!
- Private Facebook Forum - Members and Pro-Staff to Communicate & Share Intel/Info!
- 60+ Hour Long Training Videos - Every Possible Topic & 600+ Pages of PowerPoint Slides!
- Discounts w/Multiple Preferred Vendors – Fuel, Bait, Tackle, Electronics & More!
- Dozens of 5-10 Minute How-To Rigging Videos!
- Dozens of Additional Pro-Staff Up & Down the Coast for More Local Intel!
- Monthly Prizes for Reports, Sharing Intel & Top Catches!
- Feature for Members to Fish on Each Other's Boats!
- 24/7/365 Access to Our Team Captains Available via Phone, Text, Email All Year Long!
- GPS tracking of location, speed and heading of multiple top boats out of OC, MD, NJ & NY – all day, every day as if you are looking at their chartploter – plus historical data!
- Multiple Real Time Reports Via Email, Text and Facebook Ever Single Day of the Season!
- Free Access to Multiple Weather Updates and Monitoring!
- Unlimited Access to Major Water Temperature Chart Service!
- Canyon Runner APP so All of the Above is At Your Fingertips!
It's a Year Long Seminar - Combined With Tracking Our Boats - Combined with us being your virtual Co-Captain on every trip and direct contact with a dozen Pro-Staff on top boats up and down the coast and 250+ other Members while Offshore.
Real Time Tracking of Our Top Boats
"Marli", "Fishin' Frenzy", "Restless Lady", "Canyon Runner", "Wolfpack", "Andrea's Toy" & "Gotta Go"
This is Just a Summary of a Few Trips in one month for the Canyon Runner - each dot is GPS location, speed and heading.
17 Years of Coaching Services with Hundreds of Positive Reviews and a 92% Renewal Rate - Here are Just a Few………………
As a Member of our Coaching & Intel Membership you will be put right on the bite - every time you leave the dock - with real time reports 24-hours a day. Our Team runs every single day from Hydro to Norfolk Canyons and EVERY SINGLE INSHORE AND MIDSHORE SPOT in between - so our info is always available and always real time.
As a Member you'll receive daily emails providing updates on the fishing but more importantly constant educational information pertinent to what is going on on the edge at that time. Videos, powerpoint presentations, articles - whatever it takes to help you get to the next level.
What's the Cost??????
Before we get to cost - please understand that there is so much with the Membership that it usually takes about 30 minutes on a call to really understand what it’s all about. And 9 out of 10 times - when we do get on that 30 minute call - the person signs up on the spot!!!
But in short - it’s a yearlong in depth and detailed Coaching, Concierge and Intel Service with the ability to text, email or call anyone at Canyon Runner at any time day or night with any questions whatsoever.
But mostly – and where most people really feel the value is – it’s a Service that effectively signs us on as your virtual co-Captain on every single trip by working with you for a couple days planning the trip right up until the minute you depart and then, most importantly, working directly with you the entire time you are offshore via a SAT texting device every minute of your trip – as often as you need.
We focus equally on midshore/inshore tuna/mahi verses canyon (with perhaps even slightly more focus on Mid-shore) as our average member has a 32’ center console and fishes for tuna 6 times a year with 5 of those trips inshore/mid-shore tuna trips.
We also focus in inshore species like bottom/bass/fluke etc. for all regions particularly when the tuna fishing is not what it should be.
Again - we need a lot of time on the phone to really understand just how much you get out of this - but cost wise it’s a fraction of the cost of a single tuna trip and varies depending on your situation (type of boat, where you fish out of, how often you fish and what type of fishing you usually do) it would be less for example if you are in NC, VA, DE, MD or far to the east or even less if you never do canyon trips and just fish mid-shore or inshore grounds or if you only go 3 or 4 times a year. In fact, we have folks as Members that don't even have boats - obviously for them and maybe some of you well under $1000 - but again - it will all depend on your specific situation..........
As such, if you are even remotely interested in finding out more - please give me a call at 732-272-4445 or email us at email@example.comHope You Join The Team!