So you just dropped a good chunk of change on a beautiful new boat that can finally make the run to the inshore tuna grounds but now you need the tackle to put some blood on the decks and fish in the boxes. Start out easy on the pocket book by purchasing our starter kit for a 7-rod spread when fishing the inshore tuna grounds.
The crew of the CANYON RUNNER when starting out a trip inshore with no knowledge of what the fish might bite on always start with the same trolling pattern. With 7 rods that pattern included 3 six inch spreader bars with 2 rainbow bars on the riggers and 1 six inch spreader bar (either green/yellow, zucchini, or purple/black) down the middle, 1 Canyon Runner Jet, 1 Green Machine and 2 Ballyhoo.
As such, let us package this up for you in send if out with a free spreader bar bag. If you bought this package piece by piece it would cost $330. However, bought as a package you pay only $274.95 and save $55 dollars.
Again, this package comes with the following:
- 1 - 6" (Either Purple/Black - Zucchini - Green/Yellow) Canyon Runner Spreader Bar - *** If you have a preference on the color of this bar let us know***
- 2 - 6" Rainbow Canyon Runner Spreader Bars
- 2 - Tuna/Mahi Ballyhoo Rigs (5-Packs)
- 1 - Canyon Runner Jet - Un-Rigged
- 1 - Green Machine - Un-Rigged